We currently follow any and all State / Local guidelines regarding COVID Safety for outdoor and indoor events. At this time we are not requiring festival attendees to mask while in attendance, but you are welcome to do so!
Our individual performance venues may choose to adapt their policies at any time, and we will do our best to alert festival goers to any changes. We do recommend that attendees bring masks with them in anticipation that any indoor venues or businesses require that you mask up for entry.
– Should the State of Maine, local municipality or health authority issue further changes to policy in response to an increase or decrease in COVID infection rates, we will continue to adapt our policy, including the reinstatement of vaccination/test requirements.
– If you feel sick or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, we ask that you prioritize your health and the health of others by staying home.
– If you are not fully vaccinated, we encourage you to wear a mask while in the building.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All Roads is an all ages, family friendly event. Children under 5 years old do not need a festival wristband. Opening & Closing Parties at Three Tides & Marshall Wharf Brewing at 21+ due to the nature of the venue.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Street parking and municipal lots are suggested. Please view the City of Belfast website to locate all public lots. We strongly encourage attendees to bring bicycles for easy transportation.
All Roads provides marked shuttle vans (courtesy of Darling’s) to help attendees move from venue to venue. Keep an eye out!
What’s the refund policy?
All sales are final and therefore no refunds can be given. This event is rain or shine.
Can I bring my dog?
We are subject to the rules & regulations of each individual host venue. At this time, no festival venues can accommodate pets. It’s not our fault (we love dogs). PLEASE do not leave pets in vehicles.
ALLOWED ITEMS & BAG CHECKS
– We do allow lawn chairs at the main stage at Steamboat Landing in designated areas
– We do allow bags, but you will be subject to a bag check upon entry
– We do not allow outside food & drink at any of our venues
PLEASE, DON'T DO THESE THINGS:
– Do not bring alcohol or paraphernalia (including vaping) of any kind into venue, including outdoor stages. There is no smoking or vaping allowed at any venue.
– Do not bring weapons or firearms to All Roads. These items will not be allowed into participating venues.
– Do not, do anything else that might bum other festival goers or organizers out. Be cool.